Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mark Your Calender!

Just some tips on some going-on's this weekend and next that I am involved with-


Friday October 13th 7-12pm $7?
Milwaukee Art Museum in association with Cedar Block (Brent Gohde of WMSE) will have a show of 30+ Milwaukee photographers (including yours truly) up for one night as well as a fashion show with the designers of FASTEN.

Saturday, October 14th 10pm $5-6?
My band Wooden Robot is playing at Mad Planet with china pig

Friday, October 20th 7-10 FREE!!!
Gallery Night swing by my shop the Paper Boat Boutique & Gallery in Bay View while you are out and meet Alabama artist Merrilee Challiss as well as local talent Cassandra Smith. Kevin from the "GET DRUNK" will be on hand to deliver the jams. There will also be some of my mom's famous organic cheese at the show!

Saturday, October 21st all day FREE!!!
Milwaukee International Art Fair- not to be missed at the Polish Falcon. I have nothing to do with this but sure will be there!!

Sunday, October 22nd 7pm $6 donation!! that's a steal for dinner & movies!
VEGAN DINNER cooked for you by Traveling chef Joshua Ploeg (Plague) of Behead the Prophet, No Lord Shall Live/Mukilteo Fairies/Ravenna's Secret Cafe as well as movies by Joe Biel (documentaries about bikes, trains, dogs, patches, and the board game RISK.)!!!!
*** at the Cream City Collectives space across from the Riverwest Co-op
Dang, that is a lot of stuff to do.

Show up for 3 of these event and I will kiss your cheek!

Sorry for the no-links, gotta run to practice!!

P.S. Paper Boat is having our FIRST SALE!! Tons of stuff marked down 50% really really good stuff that I would buy if it fit me or if I wasn't broke as a joke!!

No comments: