Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Flea Markets & A Book Deal

Apparently I am not capable of maintaining all these blogs, myspace pages, email accounts etc. since I really was under the impression I had posted hear more recently.

My excuse to myself is that I was in Chicago shooting for the film at Renegade Craft Fair and then took a quick in-and-out trip to New York for the relaunch of American Craft Magazine. That's a legit excuse right? But still I wish I could stretch out the hours in a day to get more done, and to relax...... If you are interested you can read my other blog HERE.

I did wantto share my new favorite photos set that I just uploaded onto my personal flickr account from a few weeks ago when I went to the Bethesda County Fair with Joe and Kelly. It was the most organized flea market I've ever attended. It was actually more like a giant garage sale than a flea market but you get what I'm sayin' right? Here are a few catagorized photos to get the idea and if you want to see the rest they are HERE:::::
Mixed Color Tea Candles
White Swans
Fake Fruit

Did I mention I got a book deal with Princeton Architectural Press?

More on that one soon.

No comments: