Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Middle of May?

Non-stop business happening in Milwaukee these days. Mostly includes editing, editing and working, maybe some more working and then some fun time.

Over the last few weeks I've played three shows with wooden robot, including playing live on-air for the WMSE pledge drive which is always rad. We also played an extra sweet show with Call Me Lightning and Pretty Girls Make Graves-- nothing like a show with your boyfriends band and best friends band. No pictures from that night since I didn't realize I had my camera the entire time until late late in the night.

Yesterday, I played some saw track on the new Decibully Album, they did an interview for MKE where it states "Guests on the album include Wooden Robot's Faythe Levine, who plays the wooden saw." apparently I play the "wooden saw".

We are knee deep in editing for Handmade Nation, there is hours and hours of transcribing to do, it's pretty overwhelming, but I am determined to not get discouraged-- determined.

Basically the highlight of the last few weeks was going to see Chris S. at a wrestling match in South Milwaukee last weekend with Aaron and Bob. This photo, which I can't seem to get enough of, will sum's it all up.....

No comments: