Tuesday, June 12, 2007

100th post + LOTS of updates & LOTS of news!

Quick update on stuff that has to do with me, then onto stuff that you should check out all over in the next month.....

I'm going to NYC this weekend for Renegade Craft Fair to promote the film! Should be good times, I'm so ready to see my NY peeps and eat a big ol' slice of pizza too!

If you have anyway of getting to Renegade, I highly suggest going, it is an amazing showcase of indie designers from all over the country, over 150 vendors & super good shopping. Bring water & CA$H if you go, it's outside and a lot of vendors don't have a way to take Credit!

I will be debuting our new Handmade Nation T's to raise money for the documentary- they look like this:

They will be available on the etsy shop sooner than later!

Handmade Nation got a great "pre"review in the latest issue of American Craft Magazine. Check it out at your local book store. They even printed the red tote bag design.

Make sure you mark your calendars for the quickly approaching Art vs. Craft!check out the other flyer designs by the Little Friends of Printmaking on my flickr account.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In other news here is some stuff around the country I would go to if I could be everywhere at once! In Downtown DC I would check out Cynthia Connolly's art walk installation titled
"I-80 in eastern Nevada, 11-25-99"If you are near Pender Island, B.C. make sure to RSVP here for the Islands Fold 1 Year Celebration. Islands Fold puts out some amazing art zines via their residency-- visit their site!

One last quick thing to check out- the new issue of one one nine is available to order through their site www. oneonenine.org issue three:

"theres no I in team"

features work by:
123klan
401K
flowerpot
human empire
jeremyville
little friends of printmaking
makeset
imanifest
overture
upnorth

black and white. 7" x 8.5". ships bagged.

And how could I even forget, if you are in Milwaukee you better swing by Paper Boat to see Keith Greiman's work showing along with Allison Nitch, seriously, come see it, it's really good!



laters.

No comments: