Friday, October 26, 2007

Friends who are doing cool stuff!

Derek is an old friend of mine, boyfriend of my best friend and super musician. His new band the Cave Singers just release there debut album on Matador and their video just went live this week for an amazing song "Dancing on our Graves" you can read about it and watch it HERE.

My friend Seyta, one of my only close friend left over from high school, runs this incredible business called Duchess. She makes custom men's suit's. I'll let her site speak for itself but if you happen to be in NY and can afford a fancy suit, well hope to it they are only there for two days- November 12 & 13th!

jill bliss of blissen was mentioned in the NY Times magazine last Sunday in an article about the Gocco. I blogged about it HERE.

My best friend and collaborator Micaela O'Herlihy is having a baby! It's a boy!!

more soon....

No comments: