Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The next 5 days

The rest of the week includes:

Thursday morning I am meeting with Steven who runs the Lawton Gallery at UW Greenbay where I will be guest curating a show in October 2008 called "Hand-Me-Down". Later in the afternoon I have a phone meeting with the publicist from Princeton Architectural Press regarding book stuff. At 5 I meet with Cris (my editor) who will be helping me get my media together for this weekend's talk at Maker Faire.Then I play a show with Wooden Robot at Cactus Club at 10.

Friday my entire day will be spent doing preperation for Gallery Night (7-10pm) at my gallery Paper Boat. I may have mentioned it but The show is titled "The New Witch" with work by Xandar Marro, Pippi Zornoza, Micaela O'Herlihy, Kim Kisiolek, Polina Malikin, Katy Horan and yours truly. I can't resist the postcard image we used from Providence artist Xander Marro, it's a cloth patch that comes with a zine she put together titled "Witch".
You can see photos of the show HERE if you are interested

Saturday I get up at 5am to fly to Austin for Maker Faire. Enjoy a little Texas.

Sunday
I give my talk.

Monday
I am back home working on the book and have band practice as usual.

yowza!


No comments: